The last thing on your mind should be how to share files and documents with us. Simply use these guidelines and it will be smooth sailing.
- You may send your files on a CD, DVD, any external disk, via email or web link.
- Files from Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop are acceptable.
- Please note that converting your pictures from one mode to another may produce varied results. We advise you to have your file in CMYK mode. But if your file is in RGB, we can convert it to CMYK for you.
- Files should include all links to pictures or graphics and fonts used. Keep in mind that if elements are not embedded, missing pictures and fonts may create unwanted delay.
- It is necessary to print a low resolution sherpa prior to offset printing to make sure nothing is missing.
- For Photoshop files, we require that you send us the layered and flattened file together or a clean printout so we can check and make sure that all is in place. The layered file allows us to make necessary adjustments.
- The images used should be saved in TIFF, PSD, EPS, JPEG, or PDF format.
- When using JPEG format, such as in photography, please make sure you save it at the highest quality without any compression.
- For Illustrator or InDesign files, all fonts in your document should be converted to outlines/curves. Remember to keep a copy of your un-outlined text about Louboutin Sale in case of changes.
- For InDesign files, please remember to “Package”. This option saves and collects all pictures, illustrations and fonts in separate folders.
“I would like to thank you for the very nice [stands] you delivered and for the excellent job done in such a short period of time. Please thank all the team that worked on this project on my behalf. Cheers”
“We would like to thank you for your continuous support and we highly appreciate your expertise and dedication in making sure [you] deliver the best outcomes”
“Thank you for all jobs being completed [on] short notice. Can't [help] but appreciate all the hard work and speed to implementation being noticed. Looking forward for more cooperation in the future.”
“We would like to recognize your reputable company for the continuous cooperation & solving skills. It is worthy to mention that you helped us yesterday in dismantling a display within a very short notice. Your prompt action was very well appreciated.”